

Hello Everyone!!
Here is our new house! We signed, sealed and purchased our newest home, and last one on October 31st, 2008! I want to extend the biggest thanks to Bobby for all his wonderful hard work and dedication to seeing our dream come true...to be homeowners once again! We found this house thanks to our Realtor Curt Long, he told us about this house and said we needed to act quick, because it won't last long on the market! We came to look at it, as another couple did too, but they did not see the potential that we saw in the house. Yes it needs a lot of work, but that is the joy of knowing how to do this yourself, well not me, Eric does! We are currently hanging drywall in the master bedroom. He put in two 8 ft closets, wired for more outlets, and we are putting in a ceiling fan that can heat up to a 500 sq ft room. We are putting one of these fans in each bedroom upstairs. Currently our situation, not that I am seeking pity from anyone, we are sleeping on the couches, recliner and a twin mattress in the living room! Oh joy, we wake up achy and some cranky too! But I am posting pics as we go along, so be patient, our internet is through a satellite so things take a little longer! Til next post................
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your house looks awesome! I am so happy for you guys! I was so excited when I got on here and saw that you had a blog started. I am hoping to get mine updated since I can't sleep tonight. Thought it would be a good time to do so. I look forward to seeing some updated photos and to keep up with all that you guys are doing. Let's get together after the New Year! Miss ya and love ya!
ReplyDelete