Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy 40th B-day Eric











Wow...turning "40" was something Eric didn't think would turn out the way it did. The girls and I had planned on surprising him with a great b-day wish! Well we pulled it off,I told Eric that I had to meet with friends to study for an upcoming statistics test, and well the girls and I went to his office and decorated with balloons, confetti, caution tape, streamers, etc. And then...the saturday following his b-day we told him that we were going to a surprise party for his sister's b-day which was that sunday. Anyways, I had prearranged with a couple of his friends from high school to show up, and one of them was one he hadn't talked to for over 20 yrs, now how great of an idea was that? He loved it!! They caught up on a million things that has happened since last spoken, and then we enjoyed cake, ice cream and games! He told me that I completely out did myself, and I never cease to amaze him with surprises!! I truly love him, and well, it meant alot to him to see his friends again...so I did what I thought was best!

No comments:

Post a Comment