Friday, March 27, 2009
I PASSED STATISTICS
Anyone who knows me, math is not my favorite subject at all! Well this past quarter the only class I could afford to take was statistics...I have been in math classes since Sept. 2006 with only taking one quarter off and repeating one math class twice...so knowing that statistics was my last and final math class....I was never so glad to take it and get done with math. Well, upon entering the class, there were only 6 people in my class, and I thought wow, I will be able to learn without many interruptions as last math class. The teacher was horrible...he had no teaching skills, he knew math, but his teaching skills were horrible! He had to curve all the tests but one...but I did my best and passed with a "C" which is good enough for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment